Christus Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics - Jacksonville
Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics’ commitment to Cherokee County and surrounding areas is visible at Mother Frances Hospital - Jacksonville, located at 2026 S. Jackson. This 96,000 square-foot facility includes offices for 15 Trinity Clinic physicians, medical specialists, physical therapy services, cardiac rehabilitation, pain center, eye center, and laboratory and diagnostic radiology services. Trinity Mother Frances - Jacksonville includes spacious, private in-patient rooms and the latest equipment for day surgery, inpatient surgery, special procedures, overnight stays and a 24-hour Emergency Care Center.
CHRISTUS TRINITY CLINIC PHYSICIANS TO CARE FOR YOUR MEDICAL NEEDS
The physicians of Trinity Mother Frances Hospitals and Clinics represent a broad range of medical specialties and comprise the largest and most preferred primary care physician group in the area. Trinity Clinic locations offer a broad range of services designed for patient convenience and optimization of care such as laboratory and radiology services, including CT scan. On-site MRI, CT scan, imaging services, laboratory facilities, immunizations and injections, and eye exams are just some of the services available through Trinity Clinic.
We also offer a variety of Specialty Services
CARDIAC AND PULMONARY REHABILITATION
PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHABILITATION
We offer advanced
Imaging services range from standard X-rays to nuclear medicine, digital mammography, bone densitometry, advanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) studies, Multi-Slice Computed Tomography Scans (CT Scans) and echocardiography. Our facility is equipped with technologically advanced equipment designed to assist physicians in providing effective, convenient and quality care to patients.
Our surgical facility includes three state-of-the-art operating room suites. We currently perform inpatient and outpatient surgical procedures in a variety of specialties including orthopedics, gynecology, urology, gastroenterology and general surgery.
HEALTH AND FITNESS CENTER
Located next to Mother Frances Hospital - Jacksonville, the fitness professionals of Trinity MotherFrances Health and Fitness are available to help individuals reach their personal goals for weight loss, gain strength and stamina, or make lifestyle changes to improve their health. The 14,000 square foot facility includes an indoor pool, a variety of cardio and strength training equipment, and offers group fitness classes, nutrition consultation, and FREE new member training assessments.
as well as our New
Trinity Optical is a full-service optical center offering glasses, contact lenses of all types, and men’s women’s and children’s frames. The optical center includes an on-site optometrist and access to vision specialists. Most major vision insurance plans are accepted.
At ETMC Jacksonville, you'll find expert medical care for your entire family in the heart of town.
A sparkling clean, full-service hospital with accreditation from the Joint Commission, ETMC-Jacksonville sets the standard of care in Cherokee County. Highly trained medical professionals, including board-certified physicians, add to the patient experience.
ETMC Jacksonville offers compassionate care and exceptional service
- A level lV trauma center with 24-hour emergency care
- The county's only intensive care unit
- The county's only obstetrical services with newly renovated LDR suites and a Level 1 nursery
- The county's most advanced imaging department featuring X-ray, digital mammography, 64-slice CT utilizing low-radiation technology, ultrasound, nuclear medicine, MRI, bone density screening, cardiac calcium scoring and lung cancer screening
- Physical, occupational, speech and respiratory therapies
- Wound healing services
- Surgical services: general, orthopedic, colorectal, ENT and gynecologic
- Outpatient cancer clinic
- Outpatient diagnostics and treatment: cardiology, gastroenterology, sleep medicine, pain management and podiatry
- Outpatient infusion therapy
- On-staff hospitalists providing inpatients with 24-hour physician access
- ETMC First Physicians clinics providing healthcare for the entire family
- ETMC Olympic Center fitness facility
501 S. Ragsdale
Important Medical Numbers
Christus Trinity Mother Frances Hospital Main Number
Trinity Clinic Main Number