The TF vendor application will be handled a bit different this year and in future Tomato Fests. We had 293 booths last year and over 16000 attendees at the 2022 TF, we want to surpass this year!
Applications are available jacksonvilletexas.com/Tomato-fest
- At the bottom of the webpage is the vendor link where you are able to pay your fees with a credit card/debit card.
- If you register up to April 1st, you will enjoy an early bird discount.
- April 1st @ 8am the fees will return to the price from last year.
- You MUST describe your items, promotions, & etc in the note field when filling the online form.
- If you have fashion truck/Van that you sell out of – you need to fit in your space(s) – you are required to pay the fees for each space you will take up. spaces are 10x15
- As in the past we will only have one of each direct sale companies, i.e. Mary Kay, Scentsy and so forth.
- As vendors are approved, I will add the company name on the tomato fest webpage, so if you see a direct sales company already listed, send me an email & I will put you on the back up list.
- Food trucks MUST describe the size of the space needed, you must be able to fit in the space you have registered, no exceptions. No Last-Minute changes will be accepted.
- Food/trucks vendors will be limited to 2 individual vendors selling the same products (I will contact you as we progress). i.e. max of 2 vendors selling funnel cakes
- Electricity will be limited to first come first serve on 50 & 30 amp
Electricity: ____ 110 outlet $20 | ______ 50 Amp outlet $50 | ______ 30 Amp outlet $50
- Quiet generators could be used with prior approval (generator approval must sent to me prior to registration via this email)
- As food vendors that are approved will company name & approved food items the tomato fest webpage. i.e. Joe Blows Food – Corn & Potatoes
Order of space guarantees once application is complete:
- First the Chamber members (Deadline is April 1st to secure)
- 2022 returning vendors (Deadline is April 1st to secure)
- Open to all vendors until the spaces are filled
- Vendors will be placed where were last year unless we deem necessary to move.
If you are interested in having a company link added on the tomato-fest page where the vendors are listed, we have that option on the application. This great marketing tool cost $25.
Thank you, looking forward working with you,
Living the Tomato Life,
Member Relations Coordinator
1714 E Rusk Street
Jacksonville, Tx 75766